Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Help to Find This!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Help to Find This!
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help to Find This! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
Hello everyone!

I know that these two are seriously popular stories. I've been away from this community for a while however and cannot find it or remember its name.

1. This story takes place after the defeat of Naraku. Kagome travels the forest with white flowers growing in her path. She meets Sesshoumaru, who hurts her when she asks him to. He eventually takes her as his mate. I also remember that even though the team died in the battle with Naraku, Kagome brought them back to life.

2. In this story, Inuyasha dies. Kagome ends up with Tetsusaiga and winds up traveling with Sesshoumaru and eventually restores his arm. I remember a scene where she and Rin sleep together next to Aun. (I know that's not much to go on - I'm sorry!)

Any help finding these would be a blessing! Thanks!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Find This! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
I think that the first one is 'Unworthy One' by Vyncent here is the link: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/40/1 I think finished version is on the Spark.
It's rated MA!

Sorry, but I can't help with the second story

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/03/27 09:25 By BlackFallingComet.
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Find This! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
I remember several particular scenes from the second story. One was where Kagome and Sesshoumaru was speaking alone in the forest (after Inuyasha's death and her having his sword). Kagome restores his arm and then faints. Later on, she is attacked by Kagura and Sesshoumaru ends up saving her.

Thank you for referring me to the first story! Having fun reading it again

Logged Logged

Ancris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Find This! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
I think that the second story is:

Means to an End » by Aiwendil Amaurea

Kagome and Rin are kidnapped by Naraku in an attempt to destroy Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. When things go wrong, Kagome ends up in the demon lord's hands. She was only supposed to be a tool, but Kagome has a way of changing those near her.
Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 84,668 - Reviews: 1123 - Updated: 9-30-03 - Published: 3-13-03 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/1267700/1/Means_to_an_End

I hope this is it.... if not, read it it's good.

Logged Logged
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Find This! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
This is it! Thank you so much!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.