Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome lost and adopted by wolves?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome lost and adopted by wolves?
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome lost and adopted by wolves? 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 72
It's been awhile since I read this one and not sure on the site it was on, but I will try my best to remember as much as I can.

Kagome is with the tachi and during a fight she gets thrown/blasted away from them and into the mountains pretty far away. She is lost and cannot find her way out of area so she has to forage for food, hunt, make her own weapons, ect. She ends up fighting a wolf in the beginning I think, and they end up in a river. I believe she kills the wolf. I remember her using tree sap to help harden her weapons. The wolves keep tabs on her and she is always running from them or trying to keep away from them. She ends up having to fight them for rights to enter the pack but dunno if she understood this at the time. She does well in the fights and they accept her. She has made a shelter in a cave and the wolves join her there to sleep, and also learns from them how to hunt with the pack, to understand their language, ect. By the end of her stay there with them it has been a few years and she has more wolf like traits from all they taught her. The pack shows her the way out.

That's about all I can remember right now. Hopefully someone remembers this one. It's been buggin me for a while and I would love to read it again! Thanks for any help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Huntress11
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost and adopted by wolves? 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Oh I know which one you are talking about. Thanks for reminding me. I remember it is one of the older works on here if that helps you. I will try and find it.

Logged Logged
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost and adopted by wolves? 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 72
Thx Kayla for looking! I'm still searching but having no luck. Do you remember if it was complete? I wish I could remember more about this fic...

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost and adopted by wolves? 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Glad I could help!

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Not sure how much help I'll be, but I read this fic not too long ago. Sadly, I don't remember the name either.

The fic when I read it was not complete but I remember a few more details that may help to find the story.

After Kagome left the wolves...

--Something starts happening (don't remember exactly.. Youkai disappearing?)
--Sesshoumaru finds the first journal of a series of someone who dealt with the same threat and decides to investigate further in another lord's capital city.
--He disguises himself as a human which also dampens his powers.
--He receives a map from a mysterious person who's shop disappears.
--The map showed secret entrances to the castle.
--Kagome makes her way to the same city and receives the second journal in the series under similar circumstances to the map (different mysterious person though)
--Sesshoumaru spotted Kagome in the city buying food and later also found a wanted picture of her placed by Naraku to try and get information on her whereabouts.
--Towards the end of what I had read, Sesshoumaru confronted Kagome.

Good luck!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/03/24 06:58 By Discontent Winter.

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
WOOT! Found it! Thx to Disconent Winter for the additional info I was able to find it by doing a fanfiction search on the word "journal" and there it was! (Does happy dance) Now off to read some before work....

Story rated MA so no YIMs!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5702/1

How She Came To Be by Waiting Dog

Kagome Higurashi had it all; a loving family, great friends, and an exciting life few only dreamt of. Lord Sesshoumaru had everything any demon with sense would want; power, wealth, and a strong noble bloodline. How will Kagome fare when everything and everyone she holds dear is taken away? How will a series of journals change everything Sesshoumaru thought he knew about his heritage? Together they must uncover dark secrets, visit foreign lands, and struggle with the very essence of space and time as they face off against an ancient enemy worthy of the kamis themselves.

Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 02-24-12 - Created: 05-19-11 Chapters: 25 - Reviews: 41 - Words: 86,875 - Reads: 24,409

Logged Logged
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost and adopted by wolves? 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
I havent read this story...but I want to

Thanks for asking! I'll be sure to check back to see if someone found it so I can read

Logged Logged

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Thanks Discontent Winter for the additional info! I remember that part now also. Didn't Sess end up working for a swordsmith/armorsmith to help blend in? And did the journals come from one of his generals stationed in his lands and the general ends up being the last one alive in that battalion? I hope I'm not mixing up two fics.

I'm doing searches through google now hoping to catch a phrase from the summary. Imma end up doing a faceplant if it's by one of my favorite authors and I missed it!

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
yes to the swordsmith part...
It wasn't one of his generals, but one before his time in the western lands.. I think the general was one of the last to survive..
They (general and his men) were brought to a temple by a third party (I want to say the Ningyo but that could be wrong) They also discovered something they could grind into a black powder to use against the enemy, but had a limited supply.

Logged Logged

Huntress11
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost and adopted by wolves? 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Okay I looked over that one in my search I forgot completely what it was about. I have it in my faves but did not think that was it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.