Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
More help please...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: More help please...
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
More help please... 12 Years ago Karma: 11
So, I'm looking for a fic where Kagome sacrifices her life in the feudal era...solidifying herself in stone with Naraku. Somehow using the jewel shard she is reborn in the future and sees the sculpture (which Sesshoumaru has kept safe) and falls in love with it. She has no idea of her time in the past.

Somehow she ends up working for Sesshoumaru- which means moving into the compound with him, shippo and other demons, which she has no idea exist. Sess is all about making them an item again. The sculpture of her and Naraku is broken and she is forced to learn to fight again.

Any ideas for the name and a link to this fic?

Thanks!

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:More help please... 12 Years ago Karma: 24
Hmmm...

Is it:

To Make You Feel My Love by KogasAngel (Rated MA)
Betrayed by Inu Yasha, Kagome leaves the village in order to find her place in the world. However, the warrior miko, Midoriko, enlists Kagome's help to stop a vicious enemy. Kagome finds allies in the strangest of places, and she finds love in the arms of a former demon lord.

and the sequel:

To Make You Feel My Love... Again by KogasAngel (Rated MA)
*Completed* The sequel to To Make You Feel My Love is finally here. Brought to you from the authoress who wrote Winds of Change and Striking a deal. Once upon a time there lived a warrior miko named Kagome. She along with the evil hanyou Naraku were encased in stone. A wish born of pure love was made upon a jewel that came from the warrior miko's body and came true. Now, in modern times, Kagome Higurashi has been born. As an adult and a newlywed, her world crashes down and she must find her ...

Logged Logged

SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:More help please... 12 Years ago Karma: 11
CURSES! I should have known it was my all time favorite author! LOL

Shows what I know...

THANK YOU!!!!

(L)

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:More help please... 12 Years ago Karma: 24
LOL! You're welcome! She's one of my favorite authors too and was sad when I realized she wasn't writing fanfics anymore. Still, at least all her stories are still on Spark for our enjoyment! Happy reading!

Logged Logged

Susan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:More help please... 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Thanks Too... I was trying to find those two books!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.