Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Chatroom Fanfic
Ellen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Chatroom Fanfic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I think the title had "assassin" in it, but i'm not too sure...

anyways, kagome is in the modern era and comes across a chatroom. she enters and soon finds out that the people in the chatroom are all kinds of priests, demons, and hanyou. she hears that the moderator is a mysterious man who calls himself "the assassin" (again, not too sure) that kicks people out if he feels like it. she announces that she wants to meet this moderator and one by one the people in the chat room are kicked out and the moderator talks to kagome. they cyber, and at the end, kagome types out sesshoumaru's name and it's revealed that the moderator is actually sesshoumaru. i think kagome's chat name was like "shikonmiko" or something

i think this was originally a one shot but the author continued on to make it so that when sesshoumaru realized he was talking to kagome, he found kagome later that night and they reunited.

please help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Chatroom Fanfic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 156
You are looking for ShadowsWeaver1's Assassin's Seduction.

Summary: Kagome searches for the missing link to the past she thought lost forever. Little does she know that the link she will find will bring her beyond any heights of passion she has ever known...all without ever leaving her room. Chatrooms can be very dangerous things, and very tempting. Will our miko fall to the temptation of the Assassin's seduction? Read and find out. Sess/Kags. One-shot. Hentai. Lemon. PWP.

Rated MA!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.