Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Sparkle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I am looking for a fic that I came across a while back. I only got maybe 3 chapters into it when my computer decided to lock up on me and force a reboot. Anyway...

What I remember of what I read was that Kagome was in the west taking care of Rin who had become ill. She went to update sesh on her condition while he was in a meeting with someone. This someone actually turn out to be Kagome's father and she is actually a demon with a powerful spell on her to make her forget her past. It seems that Sesh knew her and recognized her when the spell was broken and that she was his intended. At least I think she was. There was another male in the story that was after he affection too. I also remember there was a fall of some kind when she was a child and she almost died. I know that is really not much to go on but if anyone has come across this story and remember the name I wouldbe ever so happy if you could point me in the right direction.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
Do you remember what site you were reading this fic on? It sounds vaguely familiar.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.