Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome trapped in jewel?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome trapped in jewel?
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome trapped in jewel? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 72
Hello guys! I've searched in the forums for this fic for the past couple of nights and still am not having any luck finding it. Hopefully someone remembers it and can help me out before I pull my hair out lol!

What I can remember is Kagome is trapped in the jewel for some reason and Sess is guarding it for her and attatches it to his sword. I dunno if this is pulling another fic into it or not but maybe also has Midiroko in it trading places with Kagome and Midiroko is trying to kill off all the youkai including Sess. If I think of anymore I can remember it will be put on here asap. Thanks for any help finding this fic!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome trapped in jewel? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
It's called "Conversations With A Taiyoukai" by Demonlordlover. It can only be found on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group, which is restricted to members 18 and over - but we're really easy to join:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome trapped in jewel? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 72
OMG thank you! I'm a member already thank goodness so I can jump over and start reading. I can't believe I forgot to check my yahoo groups.... geesh... Now I just feel silly. LOL

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome trapped in jewel? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
You're quite welcome!! Just remember that you need to go back to the "Files" section after each chapter. Sometimes, using the back button on your browser doesn't work, but if you go back all the way to "Files," the next chapter should come up okay.

Enjoy!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.