Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an old dark fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an old dark fic
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an old dark fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Any help with this fic would be great! Thank you!

Okay so from what I can remember this story was pretty dark and rated MA. Its been awhile and i can only remember parts. I know that there is a chapter where Kagome has recently had a baby with Shesso (by force i think), but has done something to anger him and he has chained her up in a cell and denies her access to her own child. By doing so his son has started to starve. So while in the cell kagome milks her self into a cup in order to feed her son. Shessomaru is impressed by her acted of selfishness, but i can remember what happens after. I want to say that kagome is really abused in this story and i think that also get raped repeatedly.... Don't remember much else...

For a moment i thought it was a story called Breeder, but that one ends at chapter 25, never been completed, and kagome never had her baby.

Thanks again!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old dark fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Ultimate Sacrifice by miwa03

What things will you do for your loved ones? How far will you go to protect them? “A life for a life.” He said. “If you want this Sesshoumaru to bring the half-breed’s life back into the living, then you must do the same. Bring a life to this world.” Kagome was confused "Whose life?" "The heir of the Western Land." He smirked darkly. ~2nd Best Canon in the 2nd Q Dokuga Award 2009 2.0~
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Incomplete ?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/01/03 02:03 By SessKagLover.

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old dark fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
That it! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.