Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for two stories!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for two stories!!
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for two stories!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm not sure if there are are previous threads looking for either of these stories, so I apologize if anything seems repetitive! Both stories I'm looking for are going to be of a mature rating, so if found, minors please be advised!

The first story I'm looking for is old and I believe that it was completed. I read it so long ago that the details are a little fuzzy and all I really remember is the first chapter. It starts off with kagome being chased by a hoard of youkai. She ends up cornered in a clearing, completely surrounded. Sesshoumaru shows up, saves her and then they proceed to sleep together. The rest of the gang end up running into the clearing just as kagome begins dressing. Kagome soon after ends up leaving with Inuyasha and the others and Sesshoumaru goes his own way. The following chapters are filled with secret, smut filled meeting that Kagome has with Sesshoumaru. I do believe that the last time I read this story Spark was still its own site.

The second story isn't new either, though I read it for a second time recently. Sesshoumaru and his pack have join forces with Kagome and the others and he sees Kagome as the alpha female. After watching Kagome he starts to believe that he has certain needs Kagome needs to meet as his alpha female. During the entire one shot he's debating with himself about Kagome and his eventual need to find a youkai female and have an heir. He takes or follows her to a hot spring and proceeds to ravish her. At the end he decides that he just might 'keep her'.

Any help would be wonderful!!!

MoonlightSerenade <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two stories!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
The first one is

Passion, by CiraArana
Sesshomaru turned to her and gazed back. He did nothing else, just standing there, looking at her ... As he kept his eyes on her, his lust for blood and killing faded away, leaving behind another lust. For her.
Rating: NC-17

The second one, if anyone knows... I wanna read it too!

Logged Logged
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two stories!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two stories!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 23
For Fic 2, is it...
Imperial Lord by sesshou_lover
\For Skye's word challenge. Sesshoumaru contemplates the duties of an alpha leader to a sub pack.
Rating: T ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Oneshots ?-? Created: 10 Dec 2009 ?-? Updated: 10 Dec 2009
Genre: Action, Humor ?-? Chapters: 1 ?-? Reviews: 6 ?-? Words: 1,907 ?-? Reads: 1,857

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/01/03 09:23 By Discontent Winter.

signature courtesy of r0o!
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two stories!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
That's it! Thank you Hun!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.