Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need help finding this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: need help finding this fic
Jaded_butterfly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need help finding this fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I believe it is or was on spark but i cant find it.

They go to a school, not sure if it is like high school or a university, in this school each student is set up with another student. These pairs eventually become mates. Kagome is paired with Sesshomaru. At first they hate each other. They end up living in a dorm together inside the school. I believe it has around 25 chapters not sure though. I also keep thinking that the title has shikon in it but again im not sure. Ive searched spark under shikon but none of the fics coming up sound familiar.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:need help finding this fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
It might possible be :

Shikon Academy » by POCKYLUVR101 reviews
Kagome is a new student at Shikon Acd. There she meets people of all kinds and learns that she's a miko. Of course she has friends that mean a lot to her. But as stuff is thrown her way she realizes that she needs them now more than ever. Please read.

I also remember one that is similar:

Breeding School…
They all go to a special school, where secrets are held, and magical things take place. The older students say nothing, so they are all left in the dark, but there is something strange about this school - Breeding School High… SessxKag
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 159,809 - Reviews: 1066 - Updated: 11-17-08 - Published: 2-22-06 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

There are several others, but they are escaping my memory at the moment.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/27 15:53 By sesshys_jaded_samuri.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:need help finding this fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
It looks more like the second story's plotline. A very good read. Too bad it was never finished.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/28 08:06 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Jaded_butterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help finding this fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
It is breeding school thank you. And it is a shame that it has never been finished

Logged Logged
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:need help finding this fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I've read Breeding School! It still makes me sad that the story was never finished.

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.