Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding fic plz?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help finding fic plz?
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding fic plz? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
I read this story a few months ago but for the life of me I can't remember the name and when I do a search for anything I can remember of the summary it's not pulling up that way either.

I remember in it Inuyasha fights Goshinki's father and he can read minds just like his son did. He casts a spell on Kagome and Sango to put them into a forced heat or something like that and teleports Kagome far away from them. Kagome has to find a cave to hide in and puts a barrier up to keep all the youkai out and from mating her. Koga and his two side kicks find her also along with other youkai and try to break the barrier. Sess goes to investigate what is happening on his lands and sits back to watch what happens instead of killing them immediately. Kagome has to do a dance for the youkai to distract them to build up more power to strengthen the barrier and blasts them away from the barrier after the dance and Sess gets a good laugh from it.

If anyone can help me find this fic I would greatly appreciate the help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help finding fic plz? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 47
It is A Curse of Lust by Squash. Rated MA.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help finding fic plz? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
You are awesome! Thank you so much! Putting it on my faves list so I won't lose it again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.