Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help searching for a fic! Fluffy collars, anyone?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help searching for a fic! Fluffy collars, anyone?
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help searching for a fic! Fluffy collars, anyone? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
From what I can recall, Sessh manipulates his youki to part a piece of his mokomoko and gives it to Kagome. When it grew long enough over time, she then uses as a collar. It was still connected to Sessh, and he gave to her for comfort or just a token of his presence, I can't recall. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help searching for a fic! Fluffy collars, anyone? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 47
I'm not sure if this is the story you are thinking of, but in Pack by NicoRavenPen, Sesshoumaru does give Kagome part of his mokomoko.

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated M

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/15 12:24 By MoxyMikki.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help searching for a fic! Fluffy collars, anyone? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
I believe this is the one! Thank you!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.