Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Help!!
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Here's what I remember: Sesshomaru was trying to get his arm back and some sorceress or demoness decided in return for the arm, he had to mate them, but he killed them for trying force him to make him mate them, but before she died, she cursed him. He turned human and then some of his enemies came after them and he had to flee b/c he had rin and jaken and didn't want to risk them getting hurt. He fled to Inuyasha's group and they protect him and him and kagome slowly start to like each other and then they try to find a way to lift the curse. They gather the ingredients as they search for the shards and they find out a witch in the mountains can lift the curse and they go to the mountains and find the very first mortal to mate a youkai and she lifts the curse.

I can't remember anything else though. Could someone give the name of this fic. I hope I didn't get it mixed up with another fic T.T!! Help plz!!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Yay one I know . That's my I am Alpha. It is rated MA and the other two books in the series are rated M.

Hmm just reread that, and all but the very last sentence is from my story so either you mixed up that bit with another story, or there's another story really close to mine .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/13 15:57 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
It think it's story similar to yours b/c I just reread the I Am Alpha series, Hairann-san!! I have those favorited as well and I have you under my favorite authors too. I know it's not that.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Hmm well good luck finding it then. I don't know any other stories so close to Alpha, I wouldn't have written it like that if I did hehe. If you find out the name, make sure you post it. Wanna check it out .

Logged Logged

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 56
Was I am Alpha the one where the first human that mated with a demon live in a cave that was more like a seperate world and only her daughter could get in, though they didn't say at first that she was her daughter.... she was supposed to be a wise woman that lived on a mountain...???
That's the only story I can think of with the first human to mate a demon. And she was there alone because the demon mate disappeared or something....

But I don't remember Ol' Fuzzy being human in that story.

Now Ink, there was a story where our favorite lord was cursed human and he ran across Kagome and Shippo, who weren't with the group at the time. She basically put him off, not thinking he was really Sess at first, and he followed after them for protection and trying to convince her otherwise. I can't remember that one, but it was fairly recent. And I don't remember anything about the first human/demon mate.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
KEdakumi wrote:
Was I am Alpha the one where the first human that mated with a demon live in a cave that was more like a seperate world and only her daughter could get in, though they didn't say at first that she was her daughter.... she was supposed to be a wise woman that lived on a mountain...???
That's the only story I can think of with the first human to mate a demon. And she was there alone because the demon mate disappeared or something....

But I don't remember Ol' Fuzzy being human in that story.

That was not part of I am Alpha, but maybe it's the one she is actually looking for. In I am Alpha, there was nothing to do with humans mating with demons, first one or otherwise.

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 57
Not sure in the story with the human/demon mating thing but the one with the lady on the mountain, and her daughter could be Rosieb's The Once and Future Taiyoukai. Since one of her characters is the equivalent of a shamaness/wise woman who lives on a mountain, and has a hanyou daughter by an ancient and powerful demon that's 'dined with the Gods'. She lives in a cave that only allows entry via some way I can't really remember. But she has mated a strong youkai. I recall that much. Kagome goes there to ask for help on how to nullify a bond that she made with Sesshoumaru and so on.

Not sure of the fic where Sesshy's human though. Haven't read that one.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
"old Fuzzy"???????
The fic you are after, is "I am Alpha." by Hairann. I had to get through almost 2/3's to 3/4's to find it, but yoyr reference is there.
Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
o.o There was a hanyou involved.. it's Once and Future Taiyoukai!!! Thanks Pyeite!!! I don't why I thought there was part where he was human and that brought them together!! I guess that's what I get for re-reading Lady Hairann stories so long ago and thinking about finding this one, lol. Thank you so much, sorry I confused so many people.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.