Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Perhaps some hlep
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Perhaps some hlep
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Perhaps some hlep 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I am a huge fan of fanfic's with Kagome being said had Shippo's mother, (calling , is etc)and looks for lots of it , if any can tell me of some i readl. Some how hard to find , only very few.
Most also love fic's showing Kagome is a very motherly role, which of course attracks Shessomaru

Thanks for any hlep

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ancris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Perhaps some hlep 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
This one is very (very ....)good and new:

Keeping Faith by Caleesci Reviews
She was an enigma of hope, a light in the dark. He was a pillar of strength, a rock in the chaos of life. Two souls brought together in a place of uncertain futures. A story about never giving up hope. For r0o's Holiday Challenge
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 11-29-11 - Created: 11-24-11 Chapters: 4 - Reviews: 33 - Words: 26,978 - Reads: 1,821
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6588/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.