Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I remember reading a fiction in which kagome ends up going through various time dimensions, and in one of them she finds out that she's mated to sesshoumaru and they have many children, and while she's there sesshoumaru realizes that the kagome there is not "his" kagome. InuYahsa walks in on them and kagome runs to him to hide from sesshoumaru, and Inuyasha is confused. I'm pretty sure the story was complete but i might be wrong. Anyways thanks for reading.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
It's Tears of the Fallen, by Shadowsweaver. I think I replied to another thread you posted and recommended the same fic. ^_^ However, I think it has a mature rating, so if you're under 18, no touchy!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't think that's the fiction i'm looking for. The one i'm looking for didn't seem to have InuTaisho in it. Thanks for the response though.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Ah, then I'm afraid I have no idea. It's just that Tears has a scene very similar to the one you described.

Logged Logged

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic help: well transfers kags all over the place 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I'll reread the story either way, to make sure. I tend to be a bit forgetful, and since i've read so many fics it just might take a bit of rereading for me to say "oooh, ya i remember this fic!" Thank you though.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
You're welcome!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.