Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs
Infinite Silence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
This is a Sess/Kag story, set in modern times. Where Sess goes to meet Kagura in the ladies room but she's going on about how she doesn't like that Sess gets 'fuzzy' when they do it, and he hears them. However, as he's sitting in the bathroom 'mope-ing' ('cause this Sesshoumaru does not mope...') Kagome comes in and then somehow they end up doing the dirty... and he goes 'fuzzy' and she loves it...

I haven't read this story in forever, and I know it's not 'Sesshoumaru's Fuzzy Problem' by Speedy Tomato...

So if anyone can help me out that would be fantaboulous!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
It's called Furry Fun by LadyAnocsona
MA RATED ONLY!
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600092843&chapter=2

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Infinite Silence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Thank you thank you! I've been looking for this story! and your link for some odd reason kept telling me it was bad juju, so I had to find it on media miner. Just in case it happens to someone else, and they also want to read it. www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/151425/527673#fic_c

Story is Rated: "X - Adult" on mediaminer

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/22 22:57 By MoxyMikki.

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
AFF was hacked earlier tonight so we are getting messages. There is a thread here on the forum explaining what is going on. Site is fine but we haven't gotten the attack site warnings off yet.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Infinite Silence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fluffy sess... no YIMs 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
O_O Jeebus! That's odd cause I was on AFF earlier today... hmmm... maybe my computer is just weird... Well I guess that answered my other question.. Good luck with it though!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.