Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: First fic I read
Sparkle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
First fic I read 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
I remember Kagome had a spell put on her and she couldn't remember anything about her past but when she did she found out she was a demon and Sesshomaru was her intended. There was also a part with the mating that had something to do with some demon ink and Sesh asking for Rin to go through with the tatoo too. I am so confused but I am thinking of two different ones. Any help would be appriciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:First fic I read 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Yep, it's two different ones. The second one, about the ink, sounds like Bloodlust by Lira. (Rated MA ..... so no YIM's)

I don't know the first, sorry.

~lily

Logged Logged

Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:First fic I read 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22
Does this sound like the first one????
Kagomes family dies in a fire (I think Kikyou was the cause of) and all that is left is a strong box(fire box) that contains a sword that has the emblem of one of the other ruling lords. Kagome finds out she is the daughter of that lord and was promised to Sesh as a child, she had her memories taken away by her father and was sent through the well as a child to protect her from Naraku who had taken an interest in her. She ends up in the future and finds Sesshoumaru frozen in ice in the far north, and she becomes queen of the demons.

I can't remember the title off hand but if this description seems right I'll try to find it, or maybe someone else will post it

Logged Logged
Sparkle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:First fic I read 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
ok bloodlust is one but the one about the sword I am not sure I didnt get through the whole thing and I am not sure why. I think it was because I got a new game for my pc lol. thank you guys for your responses.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.