Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Homeless Sesshoumaru?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Homeless Sesshoumaru?
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Homeless Sesshoumaru? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
I remember reading this story ages ago on Fanfiction.net, in which Kagome found Sesshoumaru in the modern era. He was dirt poor and homeless, and she took him home to help him. Apparently, he had been poor because of some betrayal from the other Lords (Eastern, Southern, Northern), who had attacked and usurped him together.

There was a particular scene I remember, where she gives him food to eat, and he doesn't eat for as long as she's in the same room, as he's so hungry he's afraid that he'll embarrass himself. Sure enough, she takes the hint and leaves, at which point he gobbles up the food like nobody's business and even licks the bowl clean.

I've been wanting to do a story about a poor Sesshoumaru for a while, and it was while thinking about my homeless Sess plunnie, that I remembered this story. It was unfinished back then, and I'd like to know if it was ever continued or if it still exists. Unfortunately, I can't find it.

Please help?

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Homeless Sesshoumaru? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
It could be Sesshomaru Present by cindygirl, but I'm not too sure. It's still a good story. All I know is that it hasn't been updated for quite a while. I could be wrong.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Homeless Sesshoumaru? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
DemonQueen17 wrote:
It could be Sesshomaru Present by cindygirl, but I'm not too sure. It's still a good story. All I know is that it hasn't been updated for quite a while. I could be wrong.

No...it's not Sesshoumaru Present.

Logged Logged

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Homeless Sesshoumaru? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
It's called : Moping Melacholy Mad

www.fanfiction.net/s/1919216/1/Moping_Melancholy_Mad

Here's the link, happy reading

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Homeless Sesshoumaru? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
Anna wrote:
It's called : Moping Melacholy Mad

www.fanfiction.net/s/1919216/1/Moping_Melancholy_Mad

Here's the link, happy reading

Ah, thank you so much! It's still freaking incomplete, but at least it's there... ::sniffles::

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.