Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for two fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for two fics
JetBlue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for two fics 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
1) I remember reading this story maybe around.. Five or six years ago? It was in present time, and Sesshoumaru and Kagome are mated. They have lots of children, and most of them (from what I could remember) are grown up and are located all around the world. Sesshoumaru has cheated on Kagome, and she has found out, but does not do anything about it. She starts to get black markings on her body, which means that she is slowly dying. Their children find out about the whole thing, and they come to Sesshomaru and Kagome's home, and that's where shit hits the fan.

2) In this fic, Kagome is in a cave(?) and has hypothermia. Sesshomaru saves her by warming her up with his body. I remember them having a conversation and Kagome is schocked to find out that he gave up his first time to keep her from dying. Later on in the story, Kagome finds out that instead of being a dog youkai, Sesshomaru is actually a certain neko youkai.

I hope you guys can help! I've been looking for these two fics for a while now! Thanks !!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for two fics 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
No clue on the first one, although it sounds fantastic and I hope you uncover the title.

The second one sounds like Sidhe's 'Through the Mirror'. Warning: it is rated MA. No YIM's.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for two fics 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 47
I don't know about the second story, but the first one sounds like
A Heart's Strangled Cry by Miss Artemis
CHAPTER 28! Everything is spiraling out of control...Kagome clenched her eyes shut and screamed, Sesshoumaru, tasukete!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 225,713 - Reviews: 1019 - Updated: 4-4-09 - Published: 2-17-06 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching for two fics 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Story 2 is Through The Mirror by Sidhe

Through The Mirror ReviewsWhen is life ever as it seems? Kagome finds that she likes the changes......

Rated M so no YIM

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.