Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A vague bit of Canon
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A vague bit of Canon
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A vague bit of Canon 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey, as you can imagine by the fact that I have yet again posted in this forum, I'm looking for yet another fic!

So, here's what I remember of it:

1) It was canon but I'm not sure exactly when in the InuYasha timeline it was set. (I think it was a bit vague about that.)
2) The first chapter (or first few chapters) were set in a cave. Kagome ends up getting trapped in a cave after being attacked by a flying demon of some sort (I think it was some sort of bird demon). Shortly after she's managed to get stuck, she discovers that she's not alone. A mute figure (later discovered to be Sesshomaru) helps her through the underground passages. At one point, the reach an underground river and end up having to swim through. She ends up either passing out or nearly passing out from either having to hold her breath too long or the freezing temperatures of the water (perhaps both).
3) I don't remember much after that besides the fact that Sesshomaru gives her his top but it ends up getting so filthy (blood and dirt, I believe) and she stows it in her bag (thus making matters worse) so she doesn't recognize who it belongs to until some time later.

Thanks for any help you can give to finding it and any other random reading suggestions you'd like to drop in this lonely little thread,

:3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A vague bit of Canon 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 18
Most likely Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon, it also has a sequel: To Shed a Little Light

Rated MA so no minors!

Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon Reviews
[IYFG 1st Qtr 2006 tied for 1st Oneshot, 3rd Lemon; 2nd Place Best Lemon and Joint 2nd Best One-Shot April 2006 Feudal Assoc; Joint 3rd Best One-Shot on A Single Spark 2006] Kagome finds herself trapped in the dark after a cave-in, but she isn't alone...a mysterious man helps her find more than just the exit... PWP, Lemons, Limes, all that jazz. SessXKag
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: General
Updated: 05-09-06 - Chapters: 1 - Reviews 26 - Words 10,260

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/31 19:41 By landare.
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A vague bit of Canon 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks!! Karma for you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.