Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching, help!
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching, help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello, dears!

So... This fic I'm searching is incomplete:

Sess get seriously injured after a fight. Kagome intend to help him, but Inu is against - he prefers to kill his older brother on spot and get rid of the problem. Kags and Inu argue about it, and she ends up winning... Inu leaves, pissed, with the rest of the group (I think Miroku or Sango are also injured, they're going to Kaede).

Kagome stay behind, caring for Sesshoumaru. Some time later, they end up having sex. Soon after, they part ways, Kagome goes to Edo to find her friends. Some more time later, she discovers she cannot sense jewel shards - and Sess cannot use his demonic abilites either.

Sess goes in search of the group of shard hunters and impassively announces that, because he and Kagome had sex, their powers are acting sealed, only working again when the pair is in close distance. Inuyasha, of course, have a fit about Kagome having sex with his hated brother, and leaves. Kagome goes for a walk, sad about Inuyasha. Sess goes after her and the two end up having sex again.

The story ends soon after, the author never completed it, but is a nice reading anyway. Someone knows it?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching, help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
I think I've read it but I can't remember the name of it! Sorry I can't be of any help. I'll have to keep an eye on your post to see if someone does because reading your description has made me want to read it again.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching, help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Ha! Found it!

As Lovers Go by Nefertiri
Kagome is a very kind and warm person, Sesshoumaru a cold an unfeeling demon. A perfect match? During an eventful day, they are brought together by fate in the middle of a forest and left depending on each other. Will they take their chance?
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon

Sadly incomplete... *sighs*

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.