Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Fanfic, please help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Fanfic, please help!
Sakura
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I read a SessxKag fanfic about 6+ years ago, but it was not here on Dokuga or Fanfic.net at that time, (it could be now though...)

What I can remember about this fic is this:
Inuyasha and Kagome are about to finish the jewel, Sesshoumaru has the last three and bargins Inuyasha, the last jewel shards for her.

Inuyasha agrees and Kagome is taken by Sesshoumaru. He takes her back to his palace and she is very upset. He keeps telling her that Inuyasha forgot about her and shouldn't have traded her so easily.

I don't remember Rin having a very important role in this story, if she was in there to begin with.

The other thing I remember is Inuyasha getting the jewel whole and speaking to the jewel's voice about becoming a full demon so he can rescue Kagome.

The last part of the story that I remember is that Sesshoumaru and Kagome are about to get intimate and she gets all nervous and before things progress, his footman comes into the room telling him that a Demon Inuyasha is at the gate demanding Kagome back. Sesshoumaru covers her up and tells her he'll be back...

And that's all I remember, any help would be wonderful!
Thanks again in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Paradise_Kiss
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Is it this one?

Why Did You Leave me

Logged Logged
Sakura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
It isn't that one....
But thank you for the help anyway!!!

Logged Logged
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
I know that story! Unfortunately, I can't remember the title or author. I'll look through my list of favorites and see if I can find it though.

Logged Logged

Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
I know the story. I am looking for it too. no luck!

There was a scene where Kagome gets depressed of Inuyasha not coming so she jumps off a balcony. Sesshomaru finds her, he was rushing to tell her how Inuyasha choosed the shards over her, but he finds her on the ground. He revives her, but I don't remember if he did tell her or not.

I think site name was something Fluffy or fluff and the story was called Silver Angel or something.

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 18
Silver Angel by Elexies.

My link is from the 'Spark' archive.

Kagome stumbles upon Inu Yasha kissing Kikyou. So she runs to the well in hopes of ridding herself of the pain by going home. But a silver haired demon decides to take her with him and Kagome leaves an almost completed Shikon no Tama. Now Inu Yasha must choose between being a full demon and Kagome, and Kagome must choose between Inu Yasha and her silver angel.
Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 02-08-04 - Chapters: 3 - Reviews 1 - Words 10,681

Logged Logged
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Landare wrote:
Silver Angel by Elexies.

Kagome stumbles upon Inu Yasha kissing Kikyou. So she runs to the well in hopes of ridding herself of the pain by going home. But a silver haired demon decides to take her with him and Kagome leaves an almost completed Shikon no Tama. Now Inu Yasha must choose between being a full demon and Kagome, and Kagome must choose between Inu Yasha and her silver angel.

Thats it! Thats the story! Sad it not complete.

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Landare wrote:
Silver Angel by Elexies.

Thats it! Thats the story! Sad it not complete.

Logged Logged

Sakura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Fanfic, please help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
That is it!! Thank you so much for finding it for me!
I am so happy that other people recognized this story and had saved it! I have had three computers since that time so the link got lost and I couldn't remember the title! Thank you again so very much!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.