Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sessh in a book
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sessh in a book 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I'm looking for a fic I've read quite some time ago, I dont know if it's updted still (I think it had thre chapters last time I checked, or something like that)

Well, Kagome is back in the future after everything is done and I think she can't go back to the Sengoku Jidai. One day she find a book (maybe a diary of some kind) and it turns out that Sessh is trapped there. She frees him and manages to send him back to the past.

Then there is a kind of skip and kagome is with her class looking at a old mansion. That mansion is incidentall Sessh's and she sees Shippo there and later Sessh too. Sessh has been in pain for the last 500 years (ever since she sent him back) and only her presence can make it go away.

They camp out on th floor and she even manages to make him eat some soup. Later, she goes back home, but sessh Can't take the pain and goes to the shrine (I remember he still wears mokomoko in this day and age and doesnt care what other people think). He sneaks into bed with her. (and thats where it stopped)

Does anyone know what fic this is? Thank you in advance

~lily

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sessh in a book 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
Breath in the Pages by profiler120 reviews
Even purified the shikon no tama contains the souls of demons - so it was no great surprise to Kagome when her work comes undone. [SessKag][One-shot being continued] -More chapters later.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 17,421 - Reviews: 95 - Updated: 9-28-03 - Published: 5-19-03 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete[/url]

and

Life's Amazing Querks by duchesscarml reviews
DISCONTINUED2 years have passed since the last time Sesshoumaru and Kagome have seen each other in Breath in the Pages by Profiler120 Now she is back in the Feudal Era once more. What will Sess do when faced with his greatest dream and worse nightmare?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 33,726 - Reviews: 79 - Updated: 12-10-03 - Published: 10-13-03

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/01 05:49 By Discontent Winter.

signature courtesy of r0o!
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sessh in a book 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
Yep, that's it. Thank you soo much.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.