Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
On a Hunt For Two Fics :D
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: On a Hunt For Two Fics :D
IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
On a Hunt For Two Fics :D 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Fanfiction 1:
I believe I found it fanfiction.net but I could be wrong. The story is Cannon Universe and starts off with Sesshoumaru killing Kagome but she comes back to life, it becomes a game where Sessh comes kills Kagome and she comes back to life right away.
I recall at one point he kills her and she does not come back to life right away, I think he uses Tensaiga and brings her back she is panicked because she knew she died and he is upset that she did not return to life immediately.
I know they do end up together at the end but this is the extent of what I remember of this fanfic.

Fanfiction 2:

This one I recall reading it on Adultfanficion and I think A single Spark. It was a 3 or 2 chapter story and also Cannon Universe. The premiss is for some reason Kagome is living with Sessh and he gets hurt I believe and she uses modern day pain killer to knock him out to help I believe and what actually occurs is due to the chemical reaction in a demon his beast comes out and well has sex with Kagome impregnates her. She carries the child, who is a girl, to term and during this time and after her and Sesshoumaru do not speak because I believe he blames her and she finds it stupid but since both stubron they do not work out it. I believe their child is 5 and they finally decide to talk to each other, I think it is after Kagome hears a conversation between Sessh and their daughter that she initiates conversation and they mend things up.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/22 04:58 By IrishBlackRosie.

\"If you\'re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you\'re going to be locked up.\" - Hunter S. Thompson
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:On a Hunt For Two Fics :D 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 32
The first story is Something Entirely Different, written by Just A Starving Writer. You'll find it under that title and username on FF.net! However, there's also a copy of it on the Spark Archives at Dokuga, where she's registered as JustAnotherGirl. Here's the link -

Something Entirely Different

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/22 04:51 By naqaashi.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:On a Hunt For Two Fics :D 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you so much! Karma for you~~!!

Logged Logged

\"If you\'re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you\'re going to be locked up.\" - Hunter S. Thompson
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:On a Hunt For Two Fics :D 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 32
o.o thankies! and you're welcome!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
demon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:On a Hunt For Two Fics :D 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
what very interesting stories you are looking for. i am very impressed by how detailed it was.

Logged Logged
IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you! I remember these stories but for the life of me titles always allude me when I am trying to reread a fanfic. D:

Logged Logged

IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
Alrighty, I have gone all over Adult Fanfiction.net and have yet to find it and so far cannot find it on A Single Spark. :/
I will be very sad if this story was pulled.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.