Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
really really old fic I need help finding!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: really really old fic I need help finding!
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
really really old fic I need help finding! 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Well actually they are two of them.

the first one I remember was the very first sess/kag fic I read. It was on FF.NET and what i vaguely remember is for some reason in the beginning kagome ends up staying in sesshomaru's castle in a room adjacent to his and hears noises coming from his room and then she ends up being mated to him that night? I also think the beginning was set in the winter time. I also remember Kagome riding a demon horse?

The second one I'm looking for I remember more of. What I remember is a a boy coming for a different future via the well and is looking for kagome and sesshomaru to warn them of something. He get's all flustered about something and ends up blabbering that they are his parents in the future. I also remember that in the end Kagome and her new daughter's ages are accelerated i think.

If anyone can help it would be great!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dark Topaz
Pup
graphgraph
Re:really really old fic I need help finding! 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
was the first one humorous

Logged Logged
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
Re:really really old fic I need help finding! 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
No it wasn't. = I do remember a scene from it though! I think that after they were mated there was suppose to be some kind of war and so Sess and Kag went to where the other royals were or something and ended up doing the deed in a tent around the rest of them and she got all pissed at sess for seducing her and sess laughed and said he put up a barrier.

Logged Logged
Halothane
Pup
graphgraph
The first one was called "Dreams", and it used to be on SS, but it has been down for some time -- a shame, too, since it was one of my favorites. I don't recall exactly why Kagome was at the castle, but I do recall she went into his room because what she heard sounded like he was having a bad dream. Of course, it was the exactly opposite. I think she touched him in some way, and meant to leave, before he grabbed her, and asked her to stay. Hence, mating ensues. I don't recall it starting in winter, but I do believe they had a snowball fight! (:

Logged Logged
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
YES!!! Now I remember that is the name of it!!!! God now I wish someone would know where I could read it again T__T It was my first and such a good one too!

Logged Logged
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
do you happen to remember the authors name?

Logged Logged
Halothane
Pup
graphgraph
No, I do not. It read the fic a long time ago, and it was off of Spark at least half a year before the site went down, and everything moved to Dokuga. I attempted to search for it on FF, but no luck yet; I will be doing some digging through MM & AFF, though.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.