Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated!
KBloody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Before I describe it, I truly hope I'm not violating any terms in regard to this forum, because I'm not 100% sure if I read the story on Dokuga or not, my gut tells me I didn't but I thought I'd take the chance to see if anyone else had heard of it. If this only pertains to stories on Dokuga, I apologize ahead of time.

Here goes- It's a Demon/Miko but takes place in modern times. Kagome is a miko that is mated to Sesshomaru, because of her miko abilities it has made it difficult for her to concieve. She has been taking private lessons from Kaede and Miroku to control her powers. When she succeeds she rushes to tell Sesshomaru only to find him in a *ahem* passionate embrace with Sango, Miroku's wife. The two (Sesshomaru & Sango) think that Kagome and Miroku have been having an affair and that their actions are justified. Sesshomaru, in his wrongly assumed anger, removes his mating mark on Kagome who then flees only to get in a horrible car accident. She ends up in a coma (no longer having the healing abilities that come with being mated to a demon) and Sesshomaru is distraught (bringing to mind a line about hurting his 'little miko' or something like that.) I think it turns out she's pregnant as well. I'm not sure if she had woken up (it was an uncompleted story most of what I've described takes place within the first two chapters if I'm not mistaken) but I think I vaguely remember something about memory loss... you knew it was gonna go in that direction anyways.

I would love to at least be pointed in the right direction, since I've seen hide nor hair of this story since I first read it, just to know it existed would be a relief.. and proof I'm not completely crazy. Thanks so much!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
That would be "Til my Heart's Unbroken" by LadySafire, I recognized your description rigt away, and no you havent broken any rules here's the link hon

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1772/1 its one of my faves!

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
KBloody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
OMIGOD! Thank you so much for such and amazingly quick reply. You've made my night! That is exactly the one I was looking for. Again, thank you!

Logged Logged
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
hahaha! No problem its one of my favorites too, and definately a fantastic read! enjoy!

Also, never be afraid to ask about Sess/Kag stories on the forums if you've forgotten them, even if they arent on this site, I've seen the girls and boys of Dokuga work some real magic in Fanfiction.net and other sites to find stories so ask any questions you have about a story you might be working for.

Hope this helps for your next inquiry , happy reading!

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I had no idea anyone would look for this story...
Most of my stories are on hold... I have some things going on in my life right now that need addressed. I haven't forgotten them.. I plan on finishing all my half done stories and then.. no more Sess/Kag stories..

Sorry guys...

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Trying to remember- Any Help Appreciated! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 32
D: You take your time, hon. ::huggles::

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.