Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
please help find this story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: please help find this story
inukoi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
please help find this story 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello one and all every one was such a huge help the last time I could not find a story that i was hoping you would be able to help me once more. I read a story once and sadly i can not remember if it was on here of FF.net.

Now the story took place after the last battle and Kagome was sent home but not just 500 years into the furture more like a 1000, and in that time all breeding female where give a color for what level purtiy they had. All the females went to an office building that happen to be run by Shesshoumaru and Inuyasha. Sesshoumaru was the one to give the test to eacher female, of course he did not remember Kagome when he was giving her the test. But it turned out Kagome was a "white" and the purest female that Sesshoumaru had ever tested. As it turns out he and Inuyasha end up sharing Kagome as a mate.

Has anyone else read this story??? I would love any help you can give.
Thanks
inukoi

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:please help find this story 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Guess it's

A Breeder's World, by BlueRibbon98

I always thought everyone wanted to know that something they did changed the world, maybe made it a better place for everyone, but my wish did not only change the world but the future. I just never thought the consequences through and Now I am a breeder for Two youkai. One the most feared for over the past 900 years and an old freind.
Rating: MA

It's incomplete, I don't know if there's a complete version anywhere.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:please help find this story 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 32
that is definitely the right story, and no it has not been finished.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.