Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Still searching!
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Still searching! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
I think it might be The Choices We Make by OnyxIvyStone.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Still searching! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi, all! There's a fic which is bugging me for a long long looooong time. I already asked about it once, but no luck. So I decided to taunt the fates again...

I remember two moments of the plot.

One, Sesshoumaru gets to know Kagome better, and learn about her history. I remember he learns about the deal of her losing a part of her soul to Kikyo - and he blames Inuyasha for it, thinking Inuyasha betrayed Kagome when he called Kikyo's name, putting the curse in effect.

What I remember most is the final scene. Kagome goes to the shrine, and meets her mother. They talk a bit, and Kagome explains that 500 hundred years had past, and asks her mother to come outside of the shrine, where the mother meets a small crowd. Kagome then introduces to her mother the "husband" Sesshoumaru, along with her children and grandchildren - the people waiting outside the shrine.

It's NOT the Fuyu series by Kanna37 (amazing ones, BTW). Sesshoumaru may be appalled by the way Inuyasha treats Kagome, but he never seeks revenge for it. He mostly keep his thoughts for himself.

Sess falls in love with her gradually, as his views starts changing along the fic, from seeing her as a common human to a selfless person, bound by honor to complete the quest for the jewel, sacrificing her time and her life beyond the well.

I read it a long time ago, it was one of my first forays in Sess/Kags fics, and I think it was posted on FFnet (but I may be wrong).

So, anyone knows it?? Thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/17 23:52 By Allyonora.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Still searching! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Crappp... I think I read this a couple days ago...

I might be confusing this with another story but does Sesshomaru beat Inuyasha up and tells him the pain he feels is how a person feel with half their soul missing or something like that?

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still searching! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
No, I don't recall any beating for this reason... There's a fight for a similar motive on Fuyu series, but it's not what I'm searching.

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still searching! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Oh, I hadn't saw your reply 'till today, Landare!

Hm... I don't think my story is Choices We Make. The ending is kinda similar, but the fic I'm searching isn't that big, and doesn't have that multitude of characters.

*sighs*

Damn elusive fic! It's driving me crazy!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.