Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Uhhh....help?
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Uhhh....help? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Sooo once again I am looking for a story. It has been circulating through my mind and I only remember bits and pieces. I am pretty surethat it is a Sesshoumaru/Kagome story. If not, sorry.

Here is what I remember. Demons rule. I believe that at some point humans ruled demons, but then demons that were lying in wait rose up and enslaved the humans. Now they can't rase up above a certain number or grade in job wise. I don't know if this is from another story mixing in with the one I want or not. But here is what I KNOW is in the story that I want to read. Kagome has these two friends that mate with these two demons that are connected by a band(?). And it was illegal for them to do it. The two demons went to this cave or something to get the water or whatever to give to the two human girls so that they could be together forever. But they were discovered and killed. The demons were. The girls slowly died afterwards because of their mates' deaths in Inuyasha's club. Which is where I believe Kagome and the girls met at in the first place. Working for Inuyasha that is. And in the story, Inuyasha is a total slut. Also I think Inuyasha's dad wants Kagome because she is a miko, but has been given medicines to suppress it without her knowledge to keep her safe. And there is something about a prophecy.

Sorry it is all so confusing. I write it down how it comes to my mind. So, do any of you think you can help? Please and thank you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/25 22:52 By bbatten88.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Uhhh....help? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
That story is Utopia by Kagome357

Utopia (Rated M)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/03 14:12 By Ritska. Reason: Rating

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Uhhh....help? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Ahh! Geeze! Someone recommended that to me earlier. If I had read it, I wouldn't have needed to ask. >_< Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
LOL I was the one who recommended the story on your other post. Its a good story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/25 23:21 By Ritska.

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Uhhh....help? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Wahhh! *flails arms about in chibi form* I knew your signature thing looked familiar! *sparkly eyes* You've helped me twice! *huggles*

lol I know. I'm weird.

Logged Logged
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
no problem!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.