Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hooray another one
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hooray another one
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hooray another one 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
I have no idea what it is with me and the vampire stories lately even though I'm not sure that this one is. Sesshoumaru runs into Kagome one day and takes her blood then thinks nothing of it. He then discovers that no one other then Kagome can quench his thirst. Kagome finds herself drawn to him for reasons that she can't explain and they always seem to find themselves running into each other. I believe that there was a part where they went to talk to someone about it and he told Sesshoumaru that the only person that he could take blood from and survive anymore was Kagome. That's about all that I remember.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hooray another one 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
It sounds a bit like The Red Hunger by Bella J Cara. What do you think?

Logged Logged
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hooray another one 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
It's not that one, although I will be reading that one soon. It takes place in futuristic Japan. If that helps

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.