Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help a sista out!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help a sista out!!!
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help a sista out!!! 13 Years ago Karma: 7
I'm looking for a fanfiction that is post canon and Inuyasha ends up in the future with Kagome. Sesshomaru reunites with his brother only to discover that he didn't marry Kagome, but another human woman. Kagome is computer programer or something like that and Sesshomaru orders a part from her company. He invites her for dates and such together. They end up together, but hit some rocky parts when Kagome thinks he's cheating on her while he's away on work in America. Kagome also has a friend who's runs a coffee shop and she's a foreigner. Inuyasha is also a movie producer who is remaking the story of shikon no tama journey over again. He invites them to premier of the movie. It goes fuzzy after that but later, she gets pregnant with twins and it's extremely dangerous for her give birth. The name escapes me and I've been grasping at straws for awhile. Be a big help if someone could tell the name. Thanks.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help a sista out!!! 13 Years ago Karma: 12
It's called Moving Forward. It's one of my favorites. Part of it is up on Spark, but there's the completed version on ffnet. It was up on Dokuga at one point but it's not anymore.
Update: the story is by twiknham. here's a link www.fanfiction.net/s/3659734/1/Moving_Forward

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/03 04:41 By sakura_dragon10.

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Help a sista out!!! 13 Years ago Karma: 32
w00t! I'd lost this story too..it used to be one of my often-reads! ::bookmarks::

thanks, Sakura!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/03 06:48 By naqaashi.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help a sista out!!! 13 Years ago Karma: 7
Thanks so much!! Yay!!

Logged Logged

Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help a sista out!!! 13 Years ago Karma: 12
You are both welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.