Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru finds a drunk Kagome at a bar...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru finds a drunk Kagome at a bar...
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru finds a drunk Kagome at a bar... 13 Years ago Karma: 2
I came across this fanfic a while back. In this fic, Kagome is barred from returning back to the feudal era and is stuck in present day. She misses Inuyasha terribly to the point where she becomes a drunk and sleeps with any guy she meets up with at the bar. Sesshoumaru finds her at a bar and tries to sober her up before he makes her see Inuyasha, who is still alive and well in present day, but he doesn't tell her this while she is recovering. However, the two end up sleeping together a lot and at one point, Kouga comes to Sesshoumaru's home and Kagome and Kouga have a heartfelt reunion, only for him to find out that Sesshoumaru and Kagome have been shacking it up, despite the fact that Sesshoumaru had the intent on Kagome and Inuyasha reuniting. Eventually, Inuyasha arrives and Kagome and Inuyasha finally meet again and Sesshoumaru leaves them alone, despite having developed feelings for Kagome.

Not sure if I gave a well enough description, but if anyone can help me out on finding this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru finds a drunk Kagome at a bar... 13 Years ago Karma: 10
It sounds to me like you are looking for the story called "Much Needed Healing" by Omizumaru. The link is below. Unfortunately, as good as it was, the author never finished it.

Sesshomaru is a alive and well in modern day Tokyo, although he finds himself unhappy with his current situation. Kagome is also in Tokyo, although she is leading a life much less stable than the taiyoukai's. When the past and the present collide, what path will fate lead these once mortal enemies down?

MA Link! NO MINORS!
dokuga.com/spark/story/6185/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/12 19:29 By ladybattousai. Reason: Please leave warnings for MA Links
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru finds a drunk Kagome at a bar... 13 Years ago Karma: 2
Ah! Thank you! Yes, I know it was never finished, but I loved reading it either way. Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.