Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Training Kagome...desperate
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Training Kagome...desperate
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Training Kagome...desperate 13 Years ago Karma: 7
I've been on the hunt for some stories where Sesshomaru trains Kagome. I really want ones where Kagome has turned into a demon and Sesshomaru has to train her, but I'll take anything at this point. Any suggestions would be beyond helpful and much appreciated!!!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Training Kagome...desperate 13 Years ago Karma: 6
Well, I don't usually read stories with demon Kagome, since I prefer canon ones...

But here's an excellent one within the context:

A Simple Legacy, by elle6778

Also, there's a sequel, in the author's profile. It's a classic, if you don't read it yet, you don't know what you're missing.

=D

Logged Logged
FlameTwirler
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Training Kagome...desperate 13 Years ago Karma: 0
It's been a very long time since I've read this fic but, if I'm remembering it correctly, it fits what you're looking for. Inuyasha uses his wish to bring Kagome back from the dead and turn her hanyou, then Sesshoumaru is honor bound to help her adapt to her new demon heritage. Training and romancing ensues.

A Demon Should Act Like A Demon by Ericedwyn

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Training Kagome...desperate 13 Years ago Karma: 7
Much thankies!! I really appreciate it.

Logged Logged

Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Training Kagome...desperate 13 Years ago Karma: 9
If you're still looking for some stories like this, ther is also story by Mistress Siana 'Te targic Blessing of The Shikon No Tama' www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/287/1
where Kagome founds out she need to train in using both miko and demon power or the human race might be destroyed

Logged Logged
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Training Kagome...desperate 13 Years ago Karma: 18
Training with a Taiyoukai by Moonchild 0405.
Kagome is human and the story has not been updated in quite a while but I still find it a delightful read.

Kagome thought the fight with Naraku was over after she sealed him five hundred years ago and return to her time. The nightmares of the final battle in the feudal era was enough to haunt her for a lifetime. Then she learned, it wasn't over at all. The seal breaking in Kagome's era and reawakening Naraku forces Kagome to reset time and change her mistakes. And the one youkai Kagome thought she would never turn to, is the one to help her the most. But training with him, isn't not something that comes easily.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.