Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome meet's Kagome's from different realities...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome meet's Kagome's from different realities...
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome meet's Kagome's from different realities... 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
So...I'm back again in need of help

The story begins with Kagome dreaming of her different selves (in different dimensions) and all of them are with the different Sesshoumaru's in their dimensions. They encourage her to pursue him since they are destined to be together. They also slap her for not believing them and saying that Sesshoumaru is 'cold hearted'

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/03 17:37 By Knox.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Godiva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meet's Kagome's from different realities... 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe the story you are looking for is intitled One Less Star by CinnamonGrrl
it's in the Spark section of Dokuga. I hope this helps.

Logged Logged
Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meet's Kagome's from different realities... 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 22
Lady Godiva seems to have found the correct fiction, but, to add to that, the version of One Less Star in the Spark section has two less chapters than the version on FF.net: One Less Star

Logged Logged

Anna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meet's Kagome's from different realities... 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1
Yay! Today randomly I looked at the sidebar and saw that you guys replied. Thank you so much, Karma points for allllllllll!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.