Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi?
What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Ok i read a lot stories about when the father of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha been metion most common name that been used is Toga or Sugimi not sure if someone already post this but just putting it out there nor sure which is correct or are they both.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
If you want to get technical, none of them are. He was never named beyond "The Great Dog General" in the manga but I believe the production crew of the 3rd movie dubbed him as Toga. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but I do know that he was never given a name in the Manga.

Logged Logged

Re:What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
so true

Logged Logged
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
It's really up to the Author what name they want to give him, so if you're thinking of including him in a fic of your own you can do whatever you want with him. He's a blank page really.

Logged Logged

Re:What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
i keep that mind but i was trying figure out how make a poll on here

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What is there father real name Toga or Sugimi? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
You should just name him whatever you want, since he wasn't given a name by R.T. The story you write will be your creation, and you have as much right to come up with a name for him as anyone. Surprise us, or follow the pack, being surprised is part of the fun of reading fanfics.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.