Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help
FluffysLover
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
kagome is a famous body guard in her time and sesshomaru comes to her to be his body guard. she meets up with shippo and inuyasha but they don't realize that it is her. in anohter scene kagome gets hurt and sesshomaru's beast comes out.

another fic is kagome is a cop and has to pretend to be sesshomarus wife and they end up falling in love

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:help 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Hi there. I'm just going by memory, but I think the bodyguard story you're looking for is this one: www.fanfiction.net/s/3908156/1/His_Body_Guard , His Body Guard by Faust VII.

Logged Logged
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
I am not if this is exactly what you meant by your second story but there is a story by Mujitsu called For Richer or Poorer. Its Kagome being a undercover cop as Sesshoumaru fiancee and they slowly fall in love.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.