Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Only remember one scene/concept
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Only remember one scene/concept
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Only remember one scene/concept 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I'm currently looking to re-read a story a read a while back. Unfortunately the only thing I remember is one particular scene.

Sesshoumaru, for whatever reason ends up in Kagome's apartment and a lemon ensues. During this event his beast takes over and impregnates her as apparently in this fiction the Inu males control conception. It is also during this scene that only the beast is present and Sesshoumaru himself is not aware of the occurrence.

At some point he argues with his beast over the action convinced Kagome will no longer want him for the deception.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Only remember one scene/concept 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
hm I guess no one else remembers either!

As I've been thinking about it I also think I remember that the basic idea is that Kagome had some sort of encounter (may have been sexual) prior to leaving the feudal era. I vaguely remember a waterfall being involved. She believed that he used her. She goes on with her life in the modern era and eventually lives off the shrine grounds in an apartment.

Here's where it gets fuzzy for me. Somehow Sesshoumaru ends up coming to the modern era and in her apartment. The How is what's eluding me.

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Only remember one scene/concept 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I think I may know which one you're talking about. The worst part is, I think I read it in the recent past, but can't remember which one it is...

If you're thinking of the same one as I am:

Kagome had the waterfall encounter after she was hurt (emotionally) by Inuyasha.
Inuyasha and Kagome had some sort of falling out and his necklace was broken.
Kagome went back to her time thinking she was used to hurt Inuyasha by Sesshoumaru.
Rin has nightmares about something bad happening to Kagome and bugs Sesshoumaru until he agrees to check on her. (I think the nightmares were manufactured by either Kaede or Miroku)
Sesshoumaru manages to convince Inuyasha to give him one of the beads to go back.

Kagome is living in an apartment with one female and one male who thinks he's a gang member or psychopath. He tries to stop her from being with Sesshoumaru after they reconcile, thinking that it's an abusive relationship.
Kagome makes arrangements to go back a month after Sesshoumaru against his misgivings.
I'll stop there, but Kouga is a villian in this one.

If it is the same one, hopefully someone less sleep deprived than I may recognize it

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Thats it! Now... to figure out the title...

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Took me long enough...

Just To See Her Again by the wonderful Oroyukae

Following a nightmare, Rin begs Sesshoumaru to check on the well being of Kagome.Unfortunately the only way for this to happen is for Sesshoumaru to ask for aid from the one person he could have gone a lifetime without ever talking to again...[DONE]
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 04 Oct 2008 ?-? Updated: 21 Nov 2008

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/17 22:17 By Discontent Winter.

Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
...really? omg I feel silly now! She's one of my favorite authors ever, and I've literally spent days trying to find this fic.

Thank you!

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Mysticangeldust wrote:
...really? omg I feel silly now! She's one of my favorite authors ever, and I've literally spent days trying to find this fic.

Thank you!

LOL, I had the same response when I found it ^_^

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.