Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: NEED HELP!!!
Genet
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NEED HELP!!! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I know this is help is for fanfic for Sess/Kag, but does anyone read draco and hermione fanfiction? I am looking for a fic that was on granger enchanted.com On the banner there was pictures of Drqaco's dad, a little girl ( hermione and draco's child) a unicorn. There were bubbles it was like a fantasy banner. I can remeber the title very well. I thought the name was A Child's Gift. I couldn't find it. In the story draco and mione's child comes from the future. Snape Luc. and Nic. learn about how the dare lord is difeeted with there help. Draco from the future comes for the girl and explains how hermione is important for their family. She breaks the curse on their family and is a lawyer for the wizard world. With her help she changes a lot of laws and helps make the world fair for all creatures. Her mother marries Snape. Hermione also gift with a special healing ability and The Blessing(unicorns) become kind like a familair. Ginny and her mother try to hurt hermione. Harry and Ron are also gay and later a third gentlmen joins them he is veela and becomes pregent by them. There is a lot to this story. The blacks and malforys join together and bring back sirus form the vale, but sirus is albe to bring his brother too. Hermione and draco are albe to have lie between 9-15 Childern. A goddess blesses their union and marries them together.I hope this helps and you can help me find this fic.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
darkmousey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NEED HELP!!! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
It's "Through the Eyes of a Child" by jamies lady (no YIMs!) (author page: malfoymanor.grangerenchanted.com/themanor/viewuser.php?uid=434). She accidentally deleted it from grangerenchanted, but it's still up on malfoy manor.

Logged Logged
Genet
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NEED HELP!!! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
thank you i spenthours trying to look for it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.