Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help pleassssse!
Lady Legna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help pleassssse! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi, i'm looking for a fic where Kagome and Sesshomaru are send to an other dimension or space where is just the two of them in an empty forest, and at the bigining they were arguming about everything, but then Sessh realize that the key for return to the real world was Kagome's power so he start to annoying her because he wanted her to get her mad and flare her aura... or somthing like that. When her power grew and the gate to the real world open, they have a tender moment when they look at each other and realize they have made some sort of connection, and he touched her cheek and kagome touched hes, and then they were back to the real world. The last thing i remember is that they parted ways, i dont know if the story was complet or in progress.

I really hope you can help me, it's very annoying and frustrating not be able to find this fic. By the way, i think i read it in fanfiction . net

Thank you

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/09 20:35 By Lady Legna.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Help pleassssse! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -666
It wasn't Seven Feudal Fairy Tales, was it?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/159/1

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Lady Legna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help pleassssse! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Nop... they were transported through some kind of void or gate and the place they end up it was a forest. I think they were the onlyone in there and they couldn't get away too far from each other.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/09 19:07 By Lady Legna.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help pleassssse! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
Could it be

The Portal by Rinseternalsoul
Naraku’s latest attempt to destroy Inuyasha and Kagome backfires when Sesshomaru unexpectedly shows up. When three enemies are suddenly hurled into a foreign place they must call a truce to survive. Will Naraku’s jealousy destroy them all? M/F, Lime, Lemon,

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544197605

Logged Logged
Lady Legna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help pleassssse! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Mmmm, no. The onlyone that were transported to that alternative space were Sessh and Kagome

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help pleassssse! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Just a guess since it's been a really really long time since I've read it but what about....
Kagome! Where are you?! by jeffs

Kagome & Seeshomaru storyline. KagSess get thrown together & must depend on each other. some chapters rated R for sexual sit.
Rating: R

Thinking further....
There's another story (on AFF I believe) that I can think of, however, I don't recall the name or author. In it, something goes wrong with the well. Kagome and Sesshoumaru wind up in a frozen wasteland together with no other signs of life about.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.