Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Story- Do you recognize this scene?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Story- Do you recognize this scene?
KBloody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Story- Do you recognize this scene? 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Now this is especially frustrating because I have no doubt this story is in my favorites, but rather than go through (literally) pages of those, I thought I'd try my luck here, seeing as how you guys are so awesome. Unfortunately this one won't be as specific as my last post (where I easily described the whole freaking story), because it's only one particular part that even stands out for me.

The story I'm looking for features a scene that has Kagome (who I'm 80% sure is Sesshomaru's mate or at least will be his mate) and the other Ladies doing a dance for their mates. When it's Kagome's turn (she's dancing for Sesshomaru), the Ladies (and a few of the Lords) become jealous because her dance is cleary better... and Sesshoumaru really enjoys it too!.... and that's all I remember.

It really is embarassing because I swear I just read this story last week, but sadly I have the memory of a goldfish. I'm sorry I don't have more details, but I hope someone recognizes it anyways. I appreciate any help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Story- Do you recognize this scene? 13 Years ago Karma: 2
TryHer Destiny that scene is in chapter 32 where the ruling ladies dance to show their devotion to their mates it is my favorite story hands down

Logged Logged

KBloody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Story- Do you recognize this scene? 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Okay now I really feel like an idiot..

That was exactly the story dancing in my head while I posted this but I wasn't completely sure. I really need to learn to trust my instincts.

Thanks much, you're awesome!

Logged Logged
Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Story- Do you recognize this scene? 13 Years ago Karma: 2
not problem happens to me ALL the time thats why i always save them as a favorite in 3 different placed now at least

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.