Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic too
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic too
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic too 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm wondering if anyone could help me a while back I was reading this fic - if I remember correctly is was on SS - my recollection of the fic is pretty vague but there is this once scene that stuck with me and still makes me laugh to this day...

Kagome's katana was broken in half almost killing the (male) spirit that was inhabiting it, to make sure that the spirit would live one of Sesshomaru's demon (female) maid decided to let it live in her body. Of course with the spirit entered the body the first thing he did was grop himself/the maid

If someone know which fic I'm talking you I would love to reread it even if it's not finished

Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic too 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 134
Thunderstorms and Sakura blossoms
Lady Silk Ice
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2308/1

You asked for a favourite of mine,
NOW...... how about an update on Superbowl?????? please

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic too 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
YES!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! I've been looking for this fic for quite a while... I remember it was one of my first Fanfiction that got me hooked up to Fanfiction ...

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic too 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
Hi Fubuki!

There seems to be a mix up - Fallen Tenchi and I have been confused quite a lot lately.

I am still working on my stories, including Superbowl, however real life has intruded like a gargantuan white elephant into my time lately, and has been sapping my creative energy.

It's nice to know that people are still reading my stories. As soon as I can straighten out some loose ends, I will be back to writing!
I promise! It's the one thing that keeps me sane, if you want to go that far and call me sane.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/03 13:35 By tenchi no mai. Reason: fixed a misspelling

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic too 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 134
My apologies tenchi for mixing you up wiith fallen, I think all I saw was tenchi.

Rosemarie

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.