Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a fic
inukoi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi I am looking for a story that i first read on FanFiction dot net and was hoping i could find in on here because i think it was takin off of there. It was about a prophecy about a miko (Kagome) being able to have full breed pups when mated with a demon. Sesshoumaru wants to walk the path of surprem conquest so he makes Inuyasha pick between Kikyo(sp?) and Kagome, Inuyasha picks kikyo and Seshoumaru takes Kagome against her will. Sesshoumaru ends forces kagome to mate with him and at the start of the story she is more or less Sesshoumru sex slave. Sesshoumru does some pretty dark think to Kagome at first, rape bondage etc.
Sesshoumru "pups" kagome and locks her away to keep his pup safe while he and the rest of kagome old group kill Narku(sp?) which they do. Sesshoumru gives the jewel to Kagome and she makes a wish to get rid of it. That is as far as the story got on fanfiction. Has anyone else heard of this story of know where could find it? I don't know who wrote it and i am not sure of the title. I would love any help i could get. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
It's called "The Breeder" by Texan Lady. It's here on Dokuga, here's the link...enjoy!!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2504/1?author=4103

Logged Logged

Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29

Logged Logged
inukoi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks guys thats the one!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.