Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Lost the story
Lady_Black
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lost the story 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi
I'm looking for an older fic. I had it on my computer but I've lost it. I've tried searching for it but I can't remember the name.

Here's what I do remember:

Kagome gets kidnapped and somehow Sesshoumaru finds her in the mids of a battle and takes her somewhere then they strike a bargain and she agrees to pretend that they are courting. I think the reason for the bargain on Sesshoumaru's side has something to do with his mother who is a priestess of the house of Moon or something like that.Sesshoumaru's best friend and general is a horny cat youkai. I think the plot has something to do with evil twins and a bracelet , there is also a challenge issued to kagome by a hanyou who wanted to be the next lady of the west.

There is more but I don't remember much of it.If anybody knows the title or the author of the story please help , cause the fic is slowly driving me insane.

Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Lost the story 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
Not too sure if this is it, but are you thinking of Chain of Love by Chie? dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2161/1

Logged Logged
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Lost the story 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
This sounds a LOT like Reaching for Perfection by DaiyoukaiGeisha

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Lady_Black
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lost the story 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
It sounds a lot like Reaching for ... because it is .That's the story I've been looking for one of my favorites.

Thank you.

Logged Logged
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Lost the story 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Not a problem! Glad I could help!

It's one of my favorites too, so I recognized it immediately when you described it!

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.