Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
lost my favorite story because my computer crashed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: lost my favorite story because my computer crashed
Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
lost my favorite story because my computer crashed 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I was an author for a short while and am starting back up again but before i do i wanted to read on of my favorites but my computer crashed and i lost my bookmark basically Kagome wakes up in a prison cell with a chained Sesshomaru he is whipped then has a necklace put on him and it tries to control him shes raped in front of him
anyway if anyone has ever heard of it please tell me

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:lost my favorite story because my computer crashed 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
"Trust" by Demonlordlover - only found on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group, here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

You need to join the group to have access to the stories posted in the "Files" section but, since I am the site owner, I think you've a good chance of being accepted!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Dragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:lost my favorite story because my computer crashed 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
thanks without you i never would have found it

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:lost my favorite story because my computer crashed 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome!!

ENJOY!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.