Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching Again!
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching Again! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Okay, so in this fic Kagome is a black dogdemoness who snuck into SEsshoumaru's base camp as a male therefore disgracing her family. And instead of killing her, Sesshoumaru ruts her and unknowingly his beast mates her. The next day or so Kagome is thrown from the camp or she escapes but she's pregnant. I remember that Naraku is in this story and he's a horny jerk and has captured two girls and pretty much screws 'em until they die or he kills them afterwards, its a horrid death. He does this because he has heard of a demoness of impeccable power and wants her for himself.

Well Kagome gives birth to three puppies and Inupapa realizes by now that his son as a mate and she's the daughter of the TRUE eastern lord/lady and is all O_O D: < at his son because he's a moron to let such a pretty female go. Well Naraku's minions find Kagome's newborn puppies and kills them. When she find shtem she goes on a complete mournful rampage and only Sesshoumaru can stop her but he's no where to be found. I k now Inuyasha is all "keh my stupid older brother's mate, great" and takes the bodies of the puppies to Sesshoumaru to revive them so that they can bring Kagome around. And at the end both Kagoem and Sesshoumaru rip Naraku a new one with the help from the spirits of the two girls that he, Naraku, raped and killed early on in the story.

Hope you can find it, its DRIVING ME NUTS

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
It sounds for me like 'A Woman!' by sugar0o
Check it here: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/473/1
Hope it helps

Logged Logged
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
OMG YAY! This is it! Thank YOU Sophie it was right under my nose LOL! I really appreciate this KARMA fer you

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.