Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help...please....sniff >.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help...please....sniff >.
Raya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I read a fanfic years ago(at least 5 maybe more), it was a sess/kag and the two of them end up imprisoned together for variose reasons. (Kagome because Naraku wanted her and Sesshoumaru...I think was because he pissed someone off...not 100%on that one though) Anyways, Sesshoumaru is wearing beads that they describe as similar to the ones that inuyasha wears, only with evil spirits and it makes him unable to move when the prison gaurd guy comes in. in it Sesshoumaru's saliva is able to heal wounds. At one point Kagome gets raped by a prison guard. the pair eventually escapes, and sesshoumaru takes her as his mate (to Inuyashas dismay) . It was really long and I distinctly remember one of the chapters being called "Where's the Fluff?"

For the record, I would also like to say this was one of the most amazing, well written, and captivating fanfics I had (and have) ever read, not just inu fics.

If anyone has any idea what this is called or who wrote it, I would be eternally indebted to you if you told me!!! I read it years ago and haven't been able to find it since!

I have also posted on Fanfiction.net's forums and even yahoo answers with no luck so far.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18
I'm pretty sure you're talking about Trust by Demonlordlover...it may be one of the ones that can be found exclusively on the demonlordlover2 Yahoo group (most of her early fics are now only on there).

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
Damn! Damn! I know this fic! It's a good one, but I lost it in a bookmark bug...

I remember that Kagome is raped by a ugly lizard demon, and a few days later, his penis falls down, because of her sacred powers (ironic revenge)!

I'm losing my mind trying to remember where to find it...

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
The story is indeed "Trust" by Demonlordlover, and can be found on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group in the "Files" section. The group can be joined by going here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

ENJOY!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
hum... indeed is Trust!

I spend a few hours hunting it on FF and AdultFF and all the time I had the DOC file on my computer!!!

Oh, I feel so stupid...

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Do NOT feel stupid... do you know how many times I've seen a "Searching for..." thread and thought "I KNOW this... I know I KNOW this... " and it turned out to be a story that I'd actually BETA'ED???

Yeah, don't feel at ALL stupid!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help...please....sniff >. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I love the revenge part. I remeber starting to read this story and then stopped for whatever reason.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.