Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I'm looking for a rather old fiction. It's one where Kagome is somehow transformed into a black Inu. From what I remember Sesshoumaru is determined for her to be with him and has her living at his palace. The scene that sticks out in my head is one where Sess loses his control to some degree and nearly forces himself on Kagome, but is snapped out of it by her reminding him that he promised he'd never force her. He ends up experiencing some guilt over it and vanishes for a while.

I know it's not much, but anyone know what i'm talking about?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Searching 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 28
Augh, I can sort of remember this scene, too. No idea whose story it might have been... but here's another oldie-but-goodie to tide you over until someone whose memory is better finds it?

A Simple Legacy by Elle6778 is a trilogy in which Kagome becomes a youkai. I don't think there are any scenes like the one you mentioned, though... most of Elle's works are pretty tame.

I also recall a story where Kagome became a black inu, and there was a giant battle... a cave where Sesshoumaru was bound and only Kagome could get in to satiate him and his lusts... evil spells and a meeting in a tent where Kagome met her true father, the lord of, like, the southern lands. Something like that. That might be the one you're thinking of, but it's not the one I was thinking of at the beginning of this post! Wow, I am confusing even myself!

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I don't think that's the one, but thanks for trying!

I'll check out that other fic you mentioned. I'm not typically a fan of the stories where Kagome is turned or has some secret family history but the one I'm thinking of caught my attention for some reason.

Logged Logged
Bright_Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
I think the story that the previous post was talking about is called Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte.

There is another story kinda like you said. Its really old. Shes not a black inu, I think. Its Predestination by chillkat.

There are some others, but I can't remember right now...

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 134
it is reminding me of
Flowers of the night.
unfortunately it is one of my early downloads, and has no other information, but from some of the formatting it is/was on FFN

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Predestination was it, thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.