Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
I can only remember one scene from the story I am looking for, and that is one wherein the gang questions why, if Sesshomaru loves Kagome, he would degrade her by making her his concubine or mistress but refuse to take her as his mate, or name her Lady of the Western Lands. Turns out, he knows that the requirements of that office would ruin her life. He knows she needs to be free, and do as she wants, not have to conform to the rules of a demon court. Plus, I seem to recall, there would be many dangers as well, that would be avoided if she simply was his mistress.

I wish I could put this story fragment into a bigger picture, but I simply can't. I know this was an older fic, and I suspect, a longish one, because that's all I used to read. Can anyone help me find it?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
i think i know what fic ur talking about but i cant place the title....hm good luck tho.

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
So frustrating! I think it was a kind of famous one, by one of the big fanfic writers. Was it part of a story by DemonLordLover? Grrrr.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
I've been wracking my brain, but it doesn't ring a bell as a DLL story. Sorry!! That said, I'll be horribly embarrassed if it turns out to be one of hers, LOL!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru makes Kagome his concubine 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
Thanks, Wiccan. It was from that era, though. One of the big, early, awesome ones. I went to ff.net and checked the longest Sess/Kags from earliest times forward for quite a ways, and didn't find anything that looked right, though it could be buried somewhere in the midst of a familiar fic. Maybe it got taken down, or maybe I read it on some forgotten site. I am sad when the old stories get taken down, not only do I miss them, I become crazed searching, as well!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.