Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Trying to find a fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Trying to find a fic...
darkangel88
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Trying to find a fic... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone (and Merry Christmas!)

I've been trying to find this one for the past few days but no luck. I only vaguely remember some details unfortunately.

Sesshoumaru and Kagome have this enemy (I believe it's a woman) who managed to gain control of two younger mikos. She uses them as her power source. There was one particular scene, near the end I suppose where they try to take Kagome's life.

I vaguely remember how the woman was injured at one point, and was in a wooden cart with her two "power sources" trying to hunt down Sesshoumaru and Kagome as they try to escape. I seem to also remember that Kagome could become invisible? If I'm thinking of the right fic, Kagome was also able to make these beads that gives off different illusions and at one point earlier in the story, she was practicing on Sesshoumaru (with crazy results?)

I hope someone could help! If I remember anything else about this, I'll make an edit.

Thanks!!

Edit: Hopefully I'm not mixing up stories in my mind, but I remember details where there is someone spying on them? (Sesshoumaru might have lost his territory) There was something about paper crows, and how they made up nicknames for themselves and since Sesshoumaru gave Kagome a "ditzy" name, she purposely acted like a spoiled, clueless person who kept talking in an insanely high-pitched voice?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/26 02:06 By darkangel88.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Trying to find a fic... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
I think you´re looking for Unsung Silence by Draconic Ban-Sidhe. You can find it on FF.

I really love this one, in my opinion one of the best sess/kag fics out there.

Logged Logged
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Trying to find a fic... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 22
Ooh, this one sounds interesting.

Thanks

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Trying to find a fic... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I agree with Landare, one of the very best!!

In fact, I had lost it from my bookmarks, so thanks too!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.