Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a fanfic
Bewildered_Lily
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a fanfic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm searching for a fanfiction which was a collection of drabbles that were interconnected. The fic is an AU. What I remember of the fic is that Kagome is in high school and she's been secretly mated to Sesshomaru for years, but they keep it a secret because Sesshomaru is the oldest and his father wants him to mate a demon. There's a part where she's being chased through the streets by demons and Sesshomaru comes to rescue her all in a rage. He transforms and Kagome goes and hides in a closet and when he comes to look for her they have sex for the first time on the bathroom floor. There's a part where they're in a bar surrounded by the whole cast of characters and Sesshomaru and Kagome have sex right there in front of everyone without them knowing it. In the beginning of their relationship, she's just Inuyasha's friend but he starts to feel protective towards her during a party in which she falls asleep on top of him on a couch. At the end, because she's human and can't mark him traditionally, she tattoos her mark on him.

Lol. I'm sorry if this is all just a jumbled mix, but it was a while ago that I read this fic and I really liked it. I can't for the life of me remember the name or the author and its been driving me mad.

Hopefully, someone can piece together this mess of information and actually tell me the name of the fic.

Thanks in advance,

Karigan

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fanfic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
That would be Progression by Sidhe. Its such a great story!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3344/1

Logged Logged
Bewildered_Lily
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fanfic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! Yes, that's it. Its a great story and I've been tearing my hair out trying to remember the name. So, my hair thanks you as well. =)

Logged Logged
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fanfic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
I LOVE that fic and I wish like all get out that Sidhe would update it!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.