Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking For Fic
FlameoftheMiko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking For Fic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so I'm trying to find this story that, like all good stories, popped up in my head screaming "Read me Again!" ::sigh:: Anyways here's what I remember from the plot.

Kagome follow Koga to Sesshomaru's house, she doesn't know it his house, because Koga promised to donate to her orhpanage and yet didn't, something about his boss choosing to donate to something else and to try again next year. She ends up breaking in and I think she starts to beat him up, she atleast punched him, Sesshomaru eventually invites her to stay. They play pool and flirt and such. It's around christmas time in the story and I think Koga burns the orphanage down for some reason. I know Kagura is in it because she wants Sesshomaru.

That's about it. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking For Fic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
I think this is what you are looking for.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/337/1?author=110

Logged Logged
FlameoftheMiko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking For Fic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Yay! This is it. Thanks a ton!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.